SOUTHERN FINALS - ORLANDO, FL
WATCH FULL PERFORMANCE HERE
GULF COAST FINALS - GALVESTON, TX
• Friday, July 10: 7:30AM-10AM AND 7:30PM-11PM
• Saturday, July 11: 7:30AM-10AM
• Sunday, July 12: 7AM-8:30AM (morning of performance)
• If you have a performance schedule during rehearsal times, do not worry, you can perform and come to rehearsal when you are done.
• What to Bring: For rehearsals, you can wear whatever you're comfortable practicing in. Bring your preferred dance shoes.
• You must bring your costume to the first rehearsal for final approval.
• And bring plenty of water! :)
• The Performance:Your performance will kick off the America Loves to Dance Awards on the last day of the competition.
• The performance will take place at 9:50AM on Sunday, July 12.
• The choreographer will let you know your meeting time for that morning at the final rehearsal.
• Please note that all seniors are invited to walk the Pink Carpet that morning before the Opening Number. We will allow you time to take your walk, change, and get ready to perform.
NEW this season! APPLY TO BE IN THE 2020 OPENING NUMBER!
Since not all dancers had the opportunity to compete at Regionals this season and could not qualify for the Opening Number, we have updated this year's requirements...
All dancers in the Junior, Teen, and Senior competitive age divisions who have won a Crystal Award in the past 2 seasons (2019 or 2018) are invited to perform in this year's Opening Number. If this is you, please fill out the 2020 Official All-Star Form
below to join this year's All-Stars!
All dancers in the Junior, Teen, and Senior competitive age divisions who have won a Double Platinum Award in the past 2 seasons (2019 or 2018) may APPLY to be in this year's Opening Number by filling out our application! We will contact you if you have been selected!
2020 Official All-Star Form: (only fill out if you meet the requirements below)
• If you were a top competitive soloist from one of our 2020 Regionals competitions AND received an Opening Number letter during awards at the Regionals competition you attended
• If you were in last year's Opening Number
• If you have won a Crystal Award for a SOLO performance during the 2018 or 2019 seasons
• If you have already applied using the application above AND received an email that you were accepted
**APPLICATION IS CLOSED FOR MYRTLE BEACH AND ORLANDO!** Deadline for Gulf Coast Finals and Northern Finals is July 1st.
Ten days prior to the Finals date we will send important information regarding rehearsal times and locations to the email provided on your online submission form.
Rehearsals will be the 2 nights before the opening number performance. You may wear regular practice clothes for rehearsal. The first night will consist of learning each dancer's strengths. Please bring all dance shoes that you would like to dance in.
You must provide your own costume for the performance. The costume must be pink and/or black
. Please submit a photo of your costume with your submission form for approval. This must be a costume -- bathing suits, dancewear, and everyday clothes are not permitted.
Questions? Please contact Debbie Roberts - cell: 843-267-3802 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical support, please contact Richard Knox - email: email@example.com