Updated: Friday, May 29, 2020
New Regulations and Protocols to keep our events safe!
We are committed to providing you with the Showstopper event we all know and love but have reimagined them to keep you safe and comfortable.
J O I N U S F O R O U R S U M M E R & F A L L T O U R !
Our team is dedicated to maintaining event guidelines that provide you with the prestigious competition experience you expect as well as a safe atmosphere. We have established these new event protocols through continuous contact with our venues and monitoring daily updates to state and local guidelines. These protocols include frequent cleaning, dedicated sanitation staff, and space for social distancing for a one-of-a-kind experience.
Our 2020 National Finals has everything you need to enjoy being back on stage while also knowing you are safe and comfortable.
Whether you’re getting ready in the dressing room, cheering in the audience, or performing on stage, you can enjoy it all worry-free.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- All Finals will be streamed live online for family and friends to watch from anywhere in the world
- Extra-large Teacher Hospitality Suite with additional entrances and prepackaged treats
- More frequent awards sessions to minimize crowd size
- Extra-large dressing rooms
- Extra-large practice areas
- Extra-large merchandise area and sale items
- Extra-large competition rooms
- Attendee seating at round tables, no bleachers or theater seating
- Complimentary coloring packets
- Balloon artist
- Extra surprises and giveaways
- Final day championship event, America Loves to Dance Awards
- Graduating Seniors are invited to walk the Pink Carpet
- All-Stars Opening Number Performance
- CLICK HERE to see how you can be in this year’s Opening Number!
EFFORTS TO KEEP OUR EVENTS SAFE:
- Live streams will have clear updates and feature side-by-side schedules in order to keep the audience and backstage crowd to a minimum
- We will be accepting a limited number of entries so enter early
- Merchandise may be purchased by credit card only
- All interior doors will be open to reduce touchpoints
- Stage floors will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day
- Separate and clearly marked points of entry and exit will be provided for spectators
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available
- Individuals who are sick or showing symptoms of illness are required to stay home
- Attendees are encouraged to wear facemasks
- No scoring deductions will be given for costumes including masks, gloves, or protective equipment during performances
- Dance teachers are encouraged to check the temperatures of their dancers and teachers each morning
- Showstopper staff will receive temperature checks every day
This season, our National Finals will be open to all studios. Registration for those events are now open!
If your studio was previously registered for a city on our rescheduled tour then your routines will be automatically moved to the new event.
As always, we will be offering a 100% refund for all cancelled events and any studios who cannot make it to our new tour dates.
Please visit the competition page on our website for more information about your cancelled or rescheduled event. Each event’s dropdown will include all the important information pertaining to refunds, hotel reservations, and new dates!
We cannot wait to be back safely dancing with you all soon!